1769: A Year in Music
29 January 2019 – Southbank Centre
We have two VIP tickets available for our forthcoming concert 1769: A Year in Music. Simply subscribe to our YouTube Channel anytime between now and 23 January for your chance to win!
Terms & Conditions
- You will be automatically entered into a free prize draw when you subscribe (as a new subscriber) to our YouTube channel, Classical Opera and The Mozartists, until 23 January 2019.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and residents of the UK. Employees of Classical Opera or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter. Entrants in violation of these terms will not be eligible to win.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize consists of one pair of VIP tickets to attend ‘1769: A Year in Music’ on 29 January 2019. Ticket terms and conditions apply.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received by the closing date.
- The draw will take place on Friday 25 January.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 2 days of the draw date.
- Any exchange is at the discretion of Classical Opera. No cash alternative is available.
- Classical Opera will not be held responsible for any lost tickets – therefore replacements cannot be issued.
- If you are a winner, please bear in mind that you may be requested to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter, such as promotional photographs.
- The Promoter is Classical Opera, Britannia House, 11 Glenthorne Road, London W6 0LH.
- Details of the winner will be available four weeks after the draw date. You may access these details by sending an SAE to Classical Opera, Britannia House, 11 Glenthorne Road, London W6 0LH.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.